Airport pickup sign-in for Wayne State Students for 2018 Fall
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU FILL THE FORM
- You must sign-up with the website for schedule an airport pickup with SKY Rides.
- You must enter a valid email address that you check emails regular basis per day. SKY Rides may sending you emails with instructions.
- You must enter all details asking in this form to schedule an airport pickup.
- You must contact SKY Rides if you miss any flights or schedule changes.
Instructions to follow at DTW when you are ready to be picked up.
- Students who are coming to North Terminal will be picked up near the Door # 1, next to Baggage Claim Carousel #1. (For students who has port of entry in Detroit and arriving to North Terminal- you should come outside after all immigration checks and baggage collected.)
- Students who are coming from Delta Domestic Flight (who has port of entry in some other airport and fling with Delta/ coming to McNamara Terminal) will be picked up from the DOMESTIC PASSENGER PICKUP #5 DOOR
- Students who has port of entry in Detroit and coming to McNamara terminal (Flights VS, DL, KLM) will be picked up from next to Rolling Door. (You can come out side from that door)
- DO NOT FOLLOW THE SIGNS FOR GROUND TRANSPORTATION/ TAXI. You won't have any Wi-Fi signals in those areas.
- Contact SKY Rides anytime through emails (email@example.com) or phone/Whatsapp- 313-580-7005 or live chat from Website, or Facebook Messenger.
- You can always use Airport Wi-Fi to contact SKY Rides or you may ask a phone from somebody.
- Further instructions may give individually when it is needed.
- REMEMBER- DON'T LOSE THE COMMUNICATION!
- Use contact lines available 24/7.